Pages

Monday, November 11, 2019

Toys and Forces

This is my Toys and forces that I did with Cate She was my buddy. This term our Inquiry It is forces.

Toy 
Balancing person, 
Newton balls ,  UFO Flying ball, 
Remote control Toy cars, Rugby , 
Ten pin bowling, cycleing, skiing, tennis, football 

Magnets, fish game, Floating rings, Magnet mazes,   

Pushable toy car, kite, lego bricks, hula hoops, scooters,  Game controllers, boomerangs, dominoes,  

A pullable car, tug of war, lego bricks, scooters.,   

A balloon rocket, A lava lamp,  remote control helicopter, cycleing, Flying glider planes toys,  
Type of Force/ What it is
Gravity- An invisible force that pulls as towards earth.
Friction- The force that stops something moving by pulling it back.
Magnetism -Joining things together using magnets. 
Push-The force of pushing someone/ something 
Pull-To cause movement by pulling.
Air Pressure/Atmospheric Pressure- using air as a power. Pushing something with air. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post