Pages

Tuesday, November 2, 2021

My cat Gingy

 

This was my cat Gingy, he was my cat, before he died. Here is the story so I was 1-2 at the time, he was like a cat grandad he would give me cuddles when I was having a nap. I loved him to bits, he was the most loving cat. He was 10-12 years old but he was still the best cat I had. He loved being outside and playing with his toys inside his favorite toy was a toy giraffe, his favourite food was his special cat biscuits but he was such a loving cat. I miss him so much, Here is the proper story, one morning he was gone, he was nowhere to be found, and he was in the back garden he went out of the cat door and he was just playing with his tail, then an hour past it was like 12:00-1:00 and he was having a feed, and then he was back out side again and then this dog come up to him and eat him, I was so sad when my mum and dad told me. I didn't know what to do but all I remember me doing was crying in my room. But thats all I can remember but that's the story, me and my family love him to bits and he is still in my heart. Love you Gingy

    

5 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Ryleigh,
    I am sad story to tell about a very special member of your family, sorry to hear about his death. How old were you when he died?
    In my lifetime, I have had 3 cats, 2 are still alive right now but one passed away when I was 5, she died from old age.
    Losing a pet is just as sad as losing a human family member, don't you think?
    Next time, you could lay out the writing in paragraphs to make it clear when the story starts.
    Thanks for sharing your story in your blog.
    Zara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ryleigh,
    So sad that your cat passed away, may he rest.
    He must be a very cute cat, and I love his name too. ( Gingy)
    Next time you could put your story in paragraphs to make it clear, and to know when the story starts.

    -Laisa<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Ryleigh
    sorry to hear about your cat, you did a great job with her cartoon she looks very cute.
    that dog is very bad wait was it the dog yeah it was well sorry to hear about it anyway its sad when pets pass away but its worse when they get eaten. on a happy note my cat Ozzy nearly did but he got away ill make a post about him for you.

    -sophie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Ryleigh,
    Very sad that your cat passed away, I think many people had a pet before they could remember them. My Mum had a dog before I was born. Your picture of Ginger is very good. Brings me a good Christmas vibes.
    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey Ryleigh,
    it is very sad how your cat died, ginger is very cute and I love the little hat! I had a cat once, his name was Bon Bon but he got lost then hit by a train. I also had another cat and her heart stopped working so we had to get her put down.
    sincerely-Alice =]
    {rest in peace Ginger}

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post