Pages

Wednesday, December 11, 2019

My water project for SLJ ( summer learning journey) for Teaser Week


Water project


To feed the hunger
To break the cycle of poverty
Educate the children 
Out of reach of 300,000,000 people  in Africa alone 
Sick children can’t learn 
When water comes everything changes
Clean water means clean hands
The children can learn and concentrate on their work In class
Education brings hope 
Business are open 

These are all the things that can’t and can do In Africa so help them and bring water to them and Care about Africa. 
This is My Summer learning journey blog post about the water project and hopefully you like it. It took along time to write it done and to highlight is and write it down on a google docs.
So It was hard. From Ryleigh

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post