Pages

Friday, December 13, 2019

teaser week for SLJ ( Summer learning Journey )

My argument 

This is my argument about how healthy foods are I know they are a big deal and everything but I don’t get the point of having healthy foods I’ve seen sugary things cheaper than healthy foods I mean I have healthy things everyday and I’m sick of it, It’s pretty annoying to only have healthy foods everyday. So parents make us eat healthy foods every single day right well People get annoyed by eating healthy foods everyday. People like my dad for Instance He likes eating healthy foods it just that He gets annoyed by It. So People don’t get the point about healthy foods  There pretty annoying wherever you go there will be healthy food. 


This is one of my summer learning journey It was really fun to make and write It. I really hope you like My little writing for summer learning journey. It was about healthy foods.

From Ryleigh 






3 comments:

  1. Kia ora Ryleigh, this is Kieryn from the Summer Learning Journey.
    You have written an excellent argument about healthy food, and you have included some valid points.
    A lot of the time, sugary foods can be brought for much cheaper than healthy foods. This especially happens when produce (fresh fruit and vegetables) are not in season as they are imported in from overseas to sell.
    If you buy fruit and vegetables in season, or frozen, it can actually work out to be quite cheap!
    I always say ‘everything in moderation’. To me, this means it’s ok to have a treat every now and again, as long as you are not eating a whole lot in one night!
    It would be great if you could draw a picture of all of your favourite foods and upload it onto this blog post. It would really add a nice pop of colour onto your blog!
    Nga mihi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Ryleigh, Mikayla here from Marshland School. I was reading through your blog and I totally agree with your statement because I hate healthy food. Maybe next time you could add your writing onto like a slide with a background so it really likes sticks out to the viewers/people reading. Overall I really like this,next time you could add a question so we can answer it as we comment:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Ryleigh Its me Solarah your bff! This is lovely work very nice but maybe.. Add some color not just writing .
    -solarah :D

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post